1. Thresholds – Thresholds allows users to get notifications if certain criteria is met. Say for example if the total expense of a department exceeds a pre-defined limit, you will get a notification alerting the same. The beauty of thresholds is that it can be configured online using the pivot grids. It will also show a visual representation. Notifications are sent via push notifications or emails and can be scheduled based on desired frequency.
2. Drop Zones – This is another exciting feature which allows you to introduce custom fields or other form elements to the delivered PeopleSoft application pages without having to make the page customized. The drop zones are managed via stub sub-pages delivered by the PeopleSoft. You could create your own sub-pages with the desired content on it and this subpage could replace the PeopleSoft delivered stub sub-pages at run time making it possible to show your content on PeopleSoft delivered pages without having to customize the page. Currently you could place the content only on the pages for which Oracle delivers stub sub-pages.
3. Multi-select facets for search – This is a greatly beneficial feature if you use People Tools Search framework extensively to find data. The multi select feature will help you to filter and find the desired results quickly by selecting multiple facets. This will provide an experience similar to most modern web pages.
4. Fluid Grid Enhancements – You can now download data from grid into excel sheets, can have custom sorting applied which can be saved to persist and have a better grid search functionality.
5. Popup Menu in Fluid – You can now have popup menus in fluid for any actions or navigational needs.
6. Fluid Page Preview – If you are a fluid developer, this may be of something that could interest you. Application designer now provide a preview option for fluid pages that allows you to verify that all your layouts works as expected.
7. Dynamic Page Field Masking – If you have requirement to mask data based on the user role or profile dynamically, this may of something that interests you. People Tools 8.57 provides you a new method to dynamically mask the field value in the specified format.
Some Useful Links:
Hmm, it seems like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I had written and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well as an aspiring blog writer, but I’m still new to the whole thing. Do you have any recommendations for newbie blog writers? I’d appreciate it.ReplyDelete
Advanced AWS Training in Bangalore | Best Amazon Web Services Training Institute in Bangalore
Advanced AWS Training Institute in Pune | Best Amazon Web Services Training Institute in Pune
Advanced AWS Online Training Institute in india | Best Online AWS Certification Course in india
AWS training in bangalore | Best aws training in bangalore
Hello I am so delighted I found your blog, I really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Yahoo for something else, anyways I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a tremendous post. Please do keep up the great work.ReplyDelete
Python Online certification training
python Training institute in Chennai
Python training institute in Bangalore